top of page

Group

Public·140 members

Hand-painted watch art pays respect to Rolex Daytona 6265

Featured watch artisan Tamás Fehér returns together with signature style of horological art: incredible details rendered with black and white, helping us practical experience elusive watchmaking craftsmanship, in such a case, the Rolex Daytona 6265 Big Red Size A lot more than - life format. Fehér even had a custom fit checkered flag because he / she couldn't find any which would provide the motorsport vibe having been looking for, resulting in a completely hand-finished painting. The best news is that you simply can purchase a beautiful and very affordable print of this watch lady for your home or office from the ABTW store.

Enthusiasm: In May 2023, Fehér saw the Rolex Daytona 6265 “Red” for the first time face to face and said: “It seemed to be then that I decided to shade a picture based on this amazing enjoy. It was my dream see project because it was means beyond my budget and as well because these vintage Daytona wristwatches are extremely rare. Thankfully I became able to draw it as the process I could explore the smallest details of the case and watch dial details, which makes it so important if you ask me. This is my Daytona Copy II project because it is akin to the first 6263 drawing I had in 2021. The connection to help racing makes sense because These devices are used on track and on abyss walls by drivers along with team principals alike, that is why I chose the checkered rushing flag to highlight the watch themselves. ”

Hopefully you like you'll agree that the effect is a striking, tasteful little bit of hand-painted watch art. If you own a modern or old-fashioned Daytona, or any other racing-themed chronograph, our aim having Fehér is to provide you with a popular, impressive tribute to the observe that defined the world of bike racing One of the iconic pieces makes sense homage to the chronograph.

Fehér’s art is definitely precise down to extremely okay details, such as the reflections for the case, bezel and screw-down pushers, as well as the tiniest strips within the subdials and the serifs on the red “Big Red” Daytona text that define that model. Exquisite timepieces use the ultimate artistic enjoyment in addition to reach an unparalleled degree of appreciation.

replica watches for sale

buy watch replica

replica mens watches

high quality replica watches

nice watches shop

wholesale fashion watches

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn

©2021 by BRIDGES Community Development Corporation. Proudly created with Wix.com

bottom of page